Flatts House Development Phase 1 and 2 =>>> 77 Houses !!!
There are now 2 new applications in for the development of the land at Flatts House.
You must respond to both applications to ensure your opinion is counted. The same letter can be
used for both. Quote Ref. No: 16/01918/OUTMAJ and Ref. No: 16/01869/FULMAJ (1 Ref for each
Letters used for the original proposed development can be used again and modified accordingly.
All responses must be in by Friday 8th July. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred option)
Or write to Mr Andy Hough, Planning Officer, Harrogate Borough Council Planning Services,
PO Box 787, Harrogate, HG1 9RW
Parish council meeting (St. Leonards Hall) Tuesday 21st June 7:30PM
This will affect you, as at least 3,750 additional return journeys/week could go through the village!
Full details can be found on the HBC website below
and brief details on the village notice board.
If help is needed please contact the Parish Clerk who will get a councillor to try and assist.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST IN ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
- MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 19 APRIL 2016 TO BE AGREED AND SIGNED
- MATTERS ARISING FROM LAST MEETING
(a) Reply from Mr S. Hymas -SW
(b) Insurance document for “Fair” to use the Low Green from Yvonne Watson, and for the May Day copy of Insurance
document from Mrs A. Clarke
(c) Setting up of Pension Regulations- SW
(d) Letter to Farm & Land Services – Re damage to tree on Low Green
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
(a) HBC PLANNING APPLICATION – DCPARISH 6.68.31.C.FUL 16/01184/FUL For alterations to roof pitch and
fenestration to include installation of a dormer window. For Mrs S. Bentley Clematis Cottage, Mill Lane, Burton
Leonard, Harrogate, HG3 3SG
- MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
(a) BALANCE OF BANK ACCOUNT – Statement not out yet for balances.
(b) INVOICES FOR APPROVAL FOR PAYMENT £182.40 Farm & Land Services. Parish Clerk Salary & Expenses.
(c) MONIES RECEIVED –
(d) END OF YEAR ACCOUNTS TO BE PRESENTED TO COUNCILLORS FOR 2015/2016 – SW
C 9. CORRESPONDENCE
CORRESPONDENCE ALSO ON EMAIL
- a) (a) HARROGATE DISTRICT STRATEGIC HOUSING AND ECONOMICAL LAND AVAILABILITY ASSESSMENT
INITIAL SITES LIST 2016. email@example.com
(b-) NYCC BUS SERVICES www.northyorks.gov.uk/31608
- HIGHWAYS –
- COUNCILLORS REPORTS:-
- ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION OR INFORMATION ONLY
- ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA FOR THE NEXT MEETING
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING – NO DATE CAN BE SET FOR THE NEXT PARISH MEETING UNTIL AFTER THE
ELECTION ON THURSDAY 16 JUNE 2016
- CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS –
- CLOSE OF MEETING –